Benefits and features Additional specifications
- Quick and easy logging of meals, diet, medications, carbohydrates, blood glucose levels and more
- Personalized logging screen—add, remove and reorder fields
- Smart, clear blood glucose graphs
- Estimated A1C level at a glance
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis
- Exciting challenges to achieve personal therapy goals
- Motivating feedback to keep you going
- Secure tracker data backup
- Insightful data analysis
- Apple Health® and Google Fit integration
Free meter and app upgrade
Get a free wireless Accu-Chek Guide meter and automatic upgrade to mySugr Pro.1 Get Started.
Accu-Chek Guide meter, Accu-Chek Aviva Connect meter, Accu-Chek Nano meter, Accu-Chek Aviva meter, Accu-Chek Aviva Expert meter, Accu-Chek Compact Plus meter
Accu-Chek Guide and Accu-Chek Aviva Connect meters communicate via Bluetooth® wireless technology; Other Accu-Chek meters require manual data entry
Android (4.3 or later) or Apple/iOS (9.3 or later)
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Android, Google Fit, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, Inc. The Apple logo, Apple, iPhone, Apple Health and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
1Upon providing your information for this offer, you will receive a voucher for a free Accu-Chek Guide meter. Please take this voucher and a valid prescription for an Accu-Chek meter to a participating retail pharmacy to receive your free meter. By using this voucher, you certify that you understand and agree to comply with all program rules, regulations, and terms and conditions. Transaction information for this voucher identification number will be shared with Roche Diabetes Care, Inc. Roche Diabetes Care, Inc., has the right to rescind or amend this offer without notice. Offer valid at participating U.S. retail pharmacies only. Limit one meter per person. Offer expires December 31, 2017. It is not appropriate to seek reimbursement from any third-party payer—including Medicare, Medicaid, or other government healthcare programs—for free products.